Thursday, August 28, 2008

MORE LITTLE DOLLS

Show and Tell




These dolls are all the same size as the ones from last week (10 inch). I enjoyed making these smaller dolls. They were a little cheaper to make too. The top one I still have. The little figurine in the picture with her was a gift from my daughter. The next two I made for nieces. The little black doll fell and broke her head during an earthquake. So, I made her a new head. She is one of the favorite ones I made.

15 comments:

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

That figurine is so cute and I know I should know what it is, Betsy something isn't it? It looks great with the doll.

Little GrumpyAngel said...

I love dolls, so I love your blog. You were one of those who inspired me to do a show and tell on my dolls this week. I don't know how to make my own dolls but maybe if I stalk your blog enough I will elarn :-)

Hootin Anni said...

Oh my.....broke her head? I was going to say that she too is my favorite...then I read that it was one of your favorites to make. Ironic.

I was truly hoping you'd be sharing some more of your dolls this week. I hopped right over when I saw your name on Kell's Mr. Linky!!

Hope your weekend is treating you well [it's early IN the weekend, but well....you know]

A Hint of Home said...

The dolls are lovely. I like the little black one best, too. The figurine is very sweet.

Sandra said...

Oh Charlotte, they are just too beautiful.

Carla said...

Beautiful! You have a wonderful collection!

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

The figurine is so~~~ cute, the doll is cuter but it just looks great together.
ginger

Missy Wertz said...

Charlotte, I just love your dolls.

The Tiquehunters Wife said...

Dear Charlotte,
I just can't get enough of your sweet little works of art!
I love them all and the sweet figurine too!
Blessings to You!
Claudia O.

JEWELGIRL said...

Beautiful Dolls! What a lovely
blog, and the photos are terrific!

LW said...

What sweet little ones..

I love them all....

Louise

Schotzy said...

Dolls are so lovely to collect. Each one is so expressive!

bj said...

Your dolls are so very lovely, Charlotte. Just beautiful. You are very talented, indeed.
bj

Carrie said...

Hello Charlotte,
Please visit my blog to pick up an award from me. Here is the URL
http://oakrisecottage.blogspot.com/2008/09/pretty-flowers-award.html
Thank you for having such an enjoyable blog,
Carrie

Jeanette said...

Hi Charlotte.
I just love all your dolls and I have to say the Black one is my favorite.. I had a black doll as a child dressed in red gingham and said Mammma when tipped up.
You inspired me to show my 69 year old doll..
Take care have fun ill be back ..

BYE BYE DOLLY

When I was making dolls (over 25 years ago), I occasionally made one for someone else other than myself. Last week I gave away one of mine t...