Visit Kelli for more Show & Tell Posts.


I took first and second place in two size categories. This is the first and only time I ever entered anything in a fair. I was kinda proud. No, actually I was very proud. Oh, and I got a check for $50.00.

First of all - here's a group picture of some of my dolls.

I entered these four in the San Joaquin County Fair in 1988.
I took first and second place in two size categories. This is the first and only time I ever entered anything in a fair. I was kinda proud. No, actually I was very proud. Oh, and I got a check for $50.00.
Hugs,
Charlotte
20 comments:
So cute! I like the display. Congratulations too!
That's so wonderful. I bet you were really proud. They are lovely dolls.
My entry will be published at 3:35 am, at the time of my son's birth 22 yrs ago. The Show and Tell is under the first part of the post.
Your dolls are all gorgeous! You deserved to win! That is quite an honor!
Katherine
I'm up late, can't sleep :-( I'll be glad when this election is over so I can maybe get some sleep!!!!
What a wonderful collection. I love dolls too,
Have a great week,
Grammy
If you want MY opinion....they're all TOP prize quality!!!
My Show n Tell is now posted...come on over if you can! I'd love to have you visit with me this fine Friday!!! Happy weekend to you too.
Those are gorgeous! I love entering stuff in the fair. I haven't done it a long time because we are always on vacation when the deadline is up for entering your things. Oh well... The $50 isn't bad either!
I am in wedding countdown now, 14 more days is all! So why am I on the computer? YIKES!
Last week I shared about my Grandma's trunk, the "before restoration" photos. I got it back and I have posted its transformation on today's S&T.
Connie
Congrats on the ribbons!
How wonderful and money too! All your dolls are so gorgeous!
Manuela
What a wonderful talent!
Very COOL - and I'm sure much deserved, the cheque. I bet you went right out and bought... more doll stuff LOL!
Thank you for sharing your lovely collection.
I'm glad I stopped in to say hi!
You should be proud,your dolls are gorgeous. A wonderful honor. Congrats
I enjoyed viewing your pretty dolls.
My MOM had a collection of dolls like this. Thanks for the memory.
Blessings,
Susie
I love these dolls- and your display of them is great!
Linda C
More beauties, Charlotte! Congrats on the award...Kathy
How fun to have entered your beautiful dolls at the fair! So pretty.
~Kelli
Gday Charlotte. beautiful display I would have given them all first place awards..
WOW!~~~~ This is beautiful. I think the pink goes so well with dolls if that makes any since. I was just going to use that blog for my blogs I like to visit. Mostly because I know they will always be there, but the more I think about it I could always keep these links on my test blog as well. I think its nice to see where other people like to visit. Well this is something I will have to think about. You I feel closer to some of these women after 2 years of blogging with them than I do with some of my friends. I'm not sure it that is good or bad but I do feel blessed that I have met them all. When I shared with you that I liked to blog I had no idea that you would enjoy it. It does give us something to look forward to on a day to day.
Take care,
Ginger
OH! I love this blog too! If my daughter can stop watching Survivor long enough, :O) I hope to show her all of your dolls!
I don't know how a judge could choose! Glad I don't have that job-they are all darling! Beautiful work!
Post a Comment