
Carrie of Oak Rise Cottage has graciously given me this award for my Doll blog. Thank you Carrie. I am honored. I enjoy so much sharing my dolls with my blogging friends and it is nice to be appreciated. I appreciate all the lovely comments I have gotten on this blog as well as
my other ones, Charlotte's Weblog, At Home in Scottsdale and Spiritual Sundays which I cohost with Ginger of Enchanting Cottage.
Carrie also tagged me to list six things I value and six things I do not value. So, here they are.
6 Things I Value:
- Relationships (with God, family & friends)
- Family traditions
- Honesty & Integrity
- My computer and the time I get to spend on it
- Comfortable shoes that are "cute" as well
- Living in the greatest country in the world.
1. People who take advantage of other people
2. Rude or mean spirited people
2. Rude or mean spirited people
This is harder for me. I can think of a lot more things that I value than things I don't value. Oh well, I'll continue ----
3. Appliances that break right after the warranty expires
4. People who are always late. I think this is a form of disrespect
5. People who vote without being educated on the person or the issues
6. Bad language
Now I want to pass the award and the tag on to the following: (in no particular order)
1. Katherine at Yellow Rose Arbor
2. Cherdecor at Cherdecor
3. Sarah at SarahLifiC so terrifiC
4. Kathi at Lavender, Lace and Thyme
5. Lady Katherine at Lady Katherine Tea Parlor
6. Jeanette at Jen's Chronicles
I enjoy all of these blogs and appreciate their creativeness.

7 comments:
Thank you for the award!! I appreciate it so much! I agree with your meme totally! I could have written it myself! ;-)
Katherine
Hi Charlotte! THank you for the award and tag! How sweet of you! I especially agree with #5: shoes that are cute AND fit well!
Thank you Charlotte for the Award and Tag. I have enjoyed all of the blogs that you have.I so admire your ability to make dolls. I think I would make them too if I had the ability. I enjoyed your Meme!
Thank You for the Creative Blog Award, its very special to me as I am still learning the ropes of blogging. What a special gift for a new blogger!! Thank you for the tag, I hope I do this right. PS I love all your dolls, I have a kiln and tons of doll molds, maybe one day the girls and I can try it out.
G'Day Charlotte, Thank you so much for this lovely award.Family is very Dear to me..I enjoyed your Meme and will pass this award on very sooon...
Hello Charlotte! Congratulations on your award :). I enjoyed each one of your answers. Thank you for the honor, I will try to post my award soon.
Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
Hugs,
Kathi :)
Hi Charlotte. Please come over when *U* can I have 2 awards for *U*.
Hugz Lorie
Post a Comment