Sunday, January 18, 2009

BLUE MONDAY

It's Blue Monday again hosted by Smiling Sally. Be sure to go visit Sally by clicking on the pretty blue bird. If you love blue, and most people do, you will find links to lots of blue things there. 

Today I decided to share some blue in my doll room again. I found this glider chair with foot stool at a yard sale years ago. Seems like I paid $5 for it. Now that I look back on it, I'm amazed if I got it for that price, but that is what I remember. 

I see some more blue there in the background in the window seat. It's a heart pillow and a cat pillow that I made a long time ago. (Seems like I did a lot of things "a long time ago"). The Sugar Britches baby doll (that I made a long time ago) also has blue trim and ribbon on her outfit.


Here at the other end of the window seat is another doll I made a long time ago with blue clothes.

9 comments:

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

Your doll room it just so pretty! What a great deal on that blue chair.
Have a great day,
Ginger

Envoy-ette said...

Every woman needs a doll room! Well done! (Midwestern Family)

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Charlotte, you got a great deal on that chair! And your dolls are so sweet! Thanks so much for sharing...

Happy Blue Monday!

XO,

Sheila :-)

SmilingSally said...

I like that comfy chair and ottoman. It looks like a nice spot to read.

My modum was sick and my local internet company finally fixed it. Mr. Linky is up now; please come link in. Happy Blue Monday.

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

How great to have a room for your dolls! Chair..a great deal!

Happy Blue Monday!

Sweetie said...

Your dolls are absolutely exquisite. Happy Blue Monday!
Sweetie

Miri said...

Your dolls are beautiful and how wonderful to have a special room for them.

Kathi~Lavender, Lace and Thyme said...

Your dolls are always so beautiful. Yesterday I was visiting a blog about dolls and thought of you. This doll lady made life like dolls for people from a picture, I'm sure it takes real talent and I was wondering if you've ever made a life like doll for anyone. I'm sure you could!

Kathi :)

Anonymous said...

How did I miss this yesterday? I thought I made all of the Blue Monday posts.

I was just on your other blog and clicked over...this is an enchanting, beautiful place!♥

BYE BYE DOLLY

When I was making dolls (over 25 years ago), I occasionally made one for someone else other than myself. Last week I gave away one of mine t...