Monday, February 23, 2009

A NEW DOLL

This doll I did not make. I bought this one in Sedona, Arizona when we went up there a few days ago. Why did I buy a doll you may wonder. Doesn't Charlotte have more dolls than she knows what to do with already? Yes. That's true. But -- this cute little shop in Sedona had marked down all their little fancy dolls like this one half price. For $20 I just couldn't pass it up.  And, besides that this doll will do "double duty". She has a loop on the back of her hat so she can be used as a Christmas tree ornament when you remove the stand. How cool is that?

Since I had not posted anything on this doll blog since Valentine's Day, I decided to post this doll here now. I'll probably post it again on my Charlotte's Weblog blog for Pink Saturday. That's probably one reason I couldn't resist buying this doll. She's wearing my colors.
Thanks for coming here to visit. I hope you will leave a comment so I will know you were here.

6 comments:

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

She is just perfect!
Ginger

A Hint of Home said...

Your doll slide show is gorgeous! Your new one is beautiful. Hope you're doing well.

Jeanette said...

Gday Charlotte.. Ohh what a great Buy to beautiful to walk past her...you were ment to have her and add her to your beautiful collection...

Tardevil said...

She is gorgeous! I wouldn't have passed her up either!

Linda said...

I am always happy to find another doll lover! I found your link to here from the Pink Saturday Post..great buy on the lovely doll!

Linda

Carrie said...

What a beautiful doll...the fact that she is multi-purpose makes it even nicer!

BYE BYE DOLLY

When I was making dolls (over 25 years ago), I occasionally made one for someone else other than myself. Last week I gave away one of mine t...