Friday, March 20, 2009

HAPPY SPRING


AREN'T YOU GLAD THAT SPRING HAS SPRUNG?



2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Happy Spring to you were in Autumm. a beautiful time of the year temps high 20sc to low 30sc.

Love your dolls photo slides...

The Stylish House said...

Charotte,
I came to thank you for your kind words left on my Amsterdam Blue post. My thoughts quickly turned towards these dolls. My grown daughter was a stuffed animal kid, but I was all about dolls as a child. It has been so much fun to spend time on your site enjoying, and appreciating their beauty, and detail.
I was most complelled by Leah, and the story of two woman who made such a difference for those who had so little, so far away. Living in Dubai for 5 years I interacted with some of the poorest of the poor, and they were the lucky ones. They came to clean the villas, water the grass, and work construction. My husband and I often had long conversations about the 3rd world poor we interacted with on a daily basis. I don't think you would be human if it did not effect you in a fundamental core way. I have rambled enough, but I am glad to hear the story of Leah and these two exceptional human beings. Take care....~Cathy~

BYE BYE DOLLY

When I was making dolls (over 25 years ago), I occasionally made one for someone else other than myself. Last week I gave away one of mine t...