
Thanks to Tardevil at Confessions of a 40 Something Mama Queen for this special award. I love it and appreciate so much that she gave it to me for this blog. I hope you will go visit her blog. You might be interested in how she got the name Tardevil. I was. She has a very interesting blog.
Here are the rules that go along with the award.
Add the award image to my/your sidebar.
2) Copy and paste the rules and instructions in your post.
3) When posting on receiving the award, make sure you include the person who gave you the award and link it back to them.
4) Post 5 of your addictions.
5) Post 5 winners and link it back to them as well.
6) Let your winners know you gave them an award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
My Five Addictions:
- Blogging has got to be one of them.
- Shopping
- Dark Chocolate
- Dates & Nuts
- Watching Fox News Channel

1 comment:
I love all of your addictions, except I like dates, can't say that I love them.
Post a Comment