I was looking through my doll album. Yes, I have a photo album with nothing but pictures of my dolls. All of them taken around 20 years ago when I first made them. Our roses were blooming and I took some pictures outside by the rose bushes. I've been intending to add these to my doll blog and decided this would be a good time to post a couple of them.Go visit Jan at ROSE HAVEN for links to more rosy posts.


Same doll - different rose bush.
I posted an Outdoors Wednesday on my Charlotte's Weblog blog featuring wind chimes. You can click here to go there if you're interested.

7 comments:
Your doll is very sweet...but those rose bushes...my oh my....how beautiful!!
I can almost smell them!
Love the doll...what a beauty!
Thanks for linking up for ROSE Wednesday!
That is such a beautiful dool. Happy Rose Wednesday!
You made that doll? Amazing!!!
Happy Rose Wednesday Charlotte..it was nice meeting you.
Beautiful dolls and roses!
Do you ever make dolls or dolls clothes anymore? I have an antique doll head/chest that I never did anything with. I'm forgotten what it looks like, it's in the top of our closet. I would like to give it to somebody who would complete it. Are you interested? It's free!
Katherine
Your dolls look so pretty next to the rose bush.
Ginger
The roses & the dolls are beautiful!
Post a Comment