I visited Isabella's Closet blog and came away with this award. She was freely giving it away to anyone who visited her blog. It made me smile. Can you actually look at it without smiling? Anyway, as I said she was giving it away and wanted the recipients to give it away to bloggers who make them smile. Tell you what, if you are visiting here and you're smiling, go ahead and grab the award and let's keep it going around blogland. 
5 comments:
Hi Charlotte, Thanks so much for adding My "Smile Award" to your post, you are so sweet!
I love all your blogs..
Your Dolls are beautiful!
I wish you a day filled with sunshine & smiles :-}
~Mary~
What a nice award! When I first started to blog I bought a cute banner from her for $5.00 it is a Easter banner.
Have a great day,
Ginger
Thanks for writing! Your dolls are ADORABLE!!
My mother-in-law used to make dolls and would put them in contests and would do really well in them. It's nice to see someone else with the same talent.
Scottsdale's a nice place! My husband and I lived in Phoenix and Coolidge before moving here to Texas. We miss AZ. It's where all our family is.
Have a good one!
Hi Charlotte,
I love dolls too as you know. Actually I just featured one yesterday on my blog. Thanks for the Smiley Award! It does make one smile and it's PINK!
Blessings,
Sandi
Thanks for the award, Charlotte!!! I'll be posting it soon!!!
I also have an award on my blog that's free to take...to anyone visiting...or on my blog roll. It's at:
http://jt-jantom.blogspot.com/2009/01/special-award-for-all-of-our-friends.html
Post a Comment