Friday, September 3, 2010

FINALLY A NEW POST


I can't believe it has been over a year (August 22, 2009) since I did the post telling about the book I had published. It was a book about our travels but I had some extra pages so I put a few pages with pictures of my dolls in the back of the book. The book is on our coffee table now. I enjoy browsing through it occasionally and reliving some of our trips to other countries. OK, so now I decided to show you the rest of the doll pages of that book. Here they are.




OK, I know most of these dolls are in the header but this is how they look in the book.
Thank you for your interest - and my dollies thank you too.

6 comments:

डा0 हेमंत कुमार ♠ Dr Hemant Kumar said...

How sweet and cute---doll collection---i liked it.
Hemant

डा0 हेमंत कुमार ♠ Dr Hemant Kumar said...

It's very lovely dolls colection---my daughters liked it----.

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash said...

Charlotte, Love your doll collection. I have a few of my own dolls from when I was little but really don't have room for them so they aren't out to enjoy. :-( Thanks for becoming my newest follower. God's blessings on you, Debbie

Wendy@Once upon a rose haven said...

Hello Charlotte, You have a beautiful doll collection. I love dolls too.
Have a blessed week!
~*~Wendy~*~

Mollye said...

OK Sister, You are the one who inspired me to make my own dolly blog so come visit and be my "first" friend! Hugs, Mollye

Karen said...

Charlotte. Your collection is beautiful. I had a great aunt with a collection of very old baby dolls. I loved to visit her when I was a child. Have a wonderful weekend.

BYE BYE DOLLY

When I was making dolls (over 25 years ago), I occasionally made one for someone else other than myself. Last week I gave away one of mine t...