Thursday, February 7, 2013

Doll Pictures

I can't believe it has been almost two years since I've updated this blog. So many things going on in my life that I have not focused on my dolls in quite a while. So today I decided to take some new pictures of a few of them. Here they are.


























If you are not familiar with the dolls I've made, I hope you will take time to see previous posts and there are questions and answers in the right sidebar. I had so much fun making these. No more doll making for me. I'll just focus on photography. Thank you for letting me share with you.

And these little guys are in a chair in my doll room. I decided to take a picture of them. Should have straightened them up first, but I just took the picture the way they were.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMGolly, they are beyond gorgeous! Charlotte. So love the precious baby sleeping ... you are very talented.

TTFN ~
Marydon

romance-of-roses said...

Hello again Charlotte, visiting here from your link on Pink Saturday. I just had to see your gorgeous dolls. As I said before I love dolls too. It's the little girl in us that never outgrows them. I was an only child so my dolls were my babies and friends. You have a beautiful collection. Hugs...Lu

Doll in the Looking Glass said...

Your creations are so lovely. I just love all the elegant dresses they are wearing. I share my home with quite a collection of dolls too. Although I don't have a room dedicated to them.

Found you through Pink Saturday.
Debra

BYE BYE DOLLY

When I was making dolls (over 25 years ago), I occasionally made one for someone else other than myself. Last week I gave away one of mine t...