Hey brave person. My name is Joy. I am one of the dolls that Charlotte made - one of the first dolls. I want to invite you back here on Friday. Charlotte tells me that I am to be the subject of her Show & Tell this week. I'm glad you clicked on that butterfly so I got to meet you or you got to meet me I should say. That lady that made me gets a little silly sometimes, but she means well. xoxo Joy
12 comments:
Clever! Don't know how you did it with the picture, but very cute!!
What a cute idea :) I'm glad I clicked on the butterfly and got to meet Joy !
xo
She is so cute. You are so creative. I wish I knew more about the computer to do things like you do.
I'll keep trying. I'm still young enough to learn.
That was neat. How did you do that anyway? Beautiful doll you made, Charlotte.
Of course I trusted you...who wouldn't?!!! And I love the doll, now I can't wait for Show n Tell to come. You're teasing us all.
she's pretty
my mom collects dolls, too
great idea
Nice to meet you, Joy!! I love the lady that made you!! I would trust her with anything I own!!!
That was so much fun! I'm glad I got to meet Joy and hope to back on Friday to learn more.
Have a great day,
ginger
How fun to come visit you here!
Loved the butterfly idea!
Smiles.
Pleased to meet you Joy, I found you by clicking on the butterfly..
That was a great idea! I am probably going to participate in S&T this Friday now that I am back from my vacation and the dust is beginning to settle around here. Who am I kidding? Our daughter is getting married in less than 6 weeks! Yikes!
Connie
Yes, I was brave. Lovely dolls. My niece makes them. One looks just like one she had made my Mother. Catch you later, butterfly!
Post a Comment