I've been neglecting my dollies the past few weeks so decided to do my Friday Show & Tell on this blog. These pictures are of the same doll, of course, but different trees, different years, even different houses. The pictures at the bottom were taken when we lived in California.





Thanks to Kelli for hosting Show & Tell. Be sure to visit her blog for links to more blogs. Just click on the picture at the top of this post.





Thanks to Kelli for hosting Show & Tell. Be sure to visit her blog for links to more blogs. Just click on the picture at the top of this post.
16 comments:
Now Charlotte, you can't be neglecting your dolls. Looks real pretty by the tree.
Your dolls look wonderful around the tree. Love your ornaments too.
The green one is lovely.
I love seeing your dolls. The Christmas settings are so beatuifully warm and welcoming.
Miss Charlotte, I'm stopping by to drop you off a little award. It will be ready for pickup on Fri. a.m., if I don't fall asleep 1st! Tardevil
Hi Charlotte your dolls are to pretty to neglect them!
I always enjoy coming to your blog. Your dolls are so pretty.
Love, Ann
Oh, what a lovely doll!
Your dolls are so beautiful and the one by the tree compliments it so well.
Love how she looks standing by the tree!
Aw, how pretty. I love how the doll looks by the tree and the first one, matches the tree behind her.
What a special touch your doll makes by the tree! So pretty!
Gosh, she's so pretty! The trees are pretty too, but she is SO pretty!
Do you host Spiritual Sunday???? I'd like to start joining you! Have a wonderful Friday:)
Lovely dolls, they are beautiful around your tree.
Blessings,
Catherine
She's a beauty...just right by the tree...
Thanks for sharing her...
Susie
Your dolls are such wonderful additions to your Christmas decorations!
~Kelli
Beautiful dollies! I love the little bunny doll at the top!!
Katherine
Whew - your dolls take my breath away, what a precious collection. I've never owned a fancy doll - so I appreciate seeing yours!
Post a Comment